CA Foundation is the initial step for those who want to become a CA. The ICAI CA Foundation registration 2022 is open for all students who fulfill the eligibility criteria. The registration window of the CA Foundation is open round the year. However, students need to keep in mind that the CA Foundation registration last date for May 2022 is 1st Jan 2022. Students can fill the form from the official website of ICAI.
To register for CA Foundation, candidates are required to visit the official website and select the entry-level forms to fill the form. After submitting, you’ll get the registration number and password through which you need to log in, fill in the details, submit the required documents, and pay the fees. The CA Foundation registration fee is Rs. 9200. After filing the form, students have to prepare well in the 4-month study period in order to get the best CA Foundation result.
Read the complete blog to know everything about the CA Foundation registration 2022, its eligibility, process, fees, validity, etc.
CA Foundation Registration Last Date 2022
As already said before, it is essential to know the last date of filing the registration forms for the CA foundation course. If a student misses the last date, then they have to wait for the next session examinations. Therefore, students can check out the important dates for the 2022 foundation examinations in the below-mentioned table.
|CA Foundation Registration 2022||May 2022||Nov 2022|
|CA foundation registration last date||Jan 1, 2022||July 1, 2022|
CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria
For the CA Foundation course, the students got their registration with the Board of Studies (BoS) of ICAI. Students should be appearing in the 12th class (of any stream). They must keep in mind the CA Foundation registration last date, as, after that, they can’t register for the particular session. Therefore, students who want to appear for May 2022 session must fill the registration form before 1st Jan 2022.
After that, students also have to complete the four months study period. Desired students can provisionally register for the CA Foundation Course after finishing the Class 10 test from any Board in India.
CA Foundation Registration Process
In this part, we’ll tell you about the registration process for the CA Foundation course. To begin the CA Foundation enrollment process, you should visit the link: http://www.icai.org. You will have to go to the Self Services Portal (SSP) under the e-Services tab. The Homepage will open, and get the registration form as you reach the registration page.
How to Register for CA Foundation?
- Fill in your data like name, sex, date of birth, email ID, Mobile Number, and so on. Be careful while filling the form.
- Click on “Produce OTP” to fill up the details for the check.
- ICAI will convey your registration ID and Password at your enrolled email ID with the login page Link.
- Enter your registration and Password and snap on “Login.” It will take you to the page under, where you have to tap on “Student Cycle.”
- Now, you need to fill in the following details:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Your Address (Full)
- Your residing City with Pin code
- Category & Nationality
- Afterward, upload the scanned copies with a photograph in size (21 cm W X 27 cm L) and specimen signature. Snap “Save” and progress forward to the following stage.
- The final step in the ICAI Foundation registration process. You can pay the upheld costs by Online mode.
- After the successful transaction, you’ll get a documented CA Foundation Registration Form. It is an effective message of Payment Made, i.e., system-generated automatic to print.
CA Foundation Registration Fees
|Registration Fees||₹ 9,000||$700|
|Student’s Journal (optional)||₹ 200||$20|
|Member’s Journal (optional)||₹ 400||$40|
|Total Fees for CA-Foundation||₹ 9,800||$780|
Charges to change from old CPT to CA-Foundation
To change the arrangement from the old to the redesigned you are required to pay INR 500.
Documents required for CA Foundation registration
Before filing the form, it is essential to know the documents required for ICAI CA Foundation registration. It is advisable for all the students to keep the below-mentioned documents with you while filling the form.
- Class 12th hall ticked or report card.
- Attested proof of nationality.
- Class 10th admit card and mark sheet.
- Recent passport-size photograph.
- Attested proof of category. ( for SC/ST/OBC students)
CA Foundation Syllabus 2022
After registration, students are advised to start their preparation straight away. You can download the CA Foundation syllabus 2022 from the ICAI official website. There are 4 subjects in the CA Foundation exams that are
- Principles and Practice of Accounting
- Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics
- Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
The Chartered Accountant is always respected position and is more famous in India in the motherland compared to abroad. You can get a prestigious occupation profile with secured compensation as a CA. In this detailed guide about CA Foundation registration, you have read about the procedure, eligibility criteria, registration fees, last date, and more.
Never waste your precious time at this point, analyzing the cost of CA course charges. You must understand that the CA-course price is almost nothing that stands out compared to what you will get back in return. For any difficulty, you may contact VSI Jaipur. Make an Appointment over Phone or Mobile at 7821-821-250 to 54 or + 093514-68666 during school hours for consultation. VSI Jaipur is the perfect pathfinder for aspiring Chartered Accountants in India.