Indian food has a lot of layers that cannot be easily detected. It would help if you had practice and lots of practice to be expertise in cooking delicious Indian cuisine.
Understanding the depth of spices and when to use them is not a child’s task. However, what really makes Indian food hit is the passion with which you cook.
There are a lot of dishes, including Kadai paneer and butter chicken from India, that has gained popularity in recent times all over the world. That is why Indian Restaurant In Sydney now serves delicious authentic Indian cuisine that hits all the spots in your heart.
So if you love cooking Indian dishes and want to create some scrumptious Indian cuisine, you are at the right place. Learn with us the recipe of Kadai paneer and walk to the path of heaven.
It is one of the most authentic Indian dishes cooked for special occasions or is a staple menu in Indian Restaurant In Sydney. Kadai paneer is a delicious vegetarian dish that has won the heart of many people locally and internationally.
A blend of spices that brings an aromatic and a dept to the dish, which you too can be an expert on by following our tips.
Tip: a tip for you, the main thing you must keep in mind is the spices and how much you are adding them to your base. Each herb holds a space that should not overrule any other flavor of the dish. Balancing the spices is the key to creating an authentic Indian dish. Apart from that, you can always add your twist and take for a punch of flavors that would suit your tastebuds.
Recipe of Kadai Paneer
- Firstly, marinate your paneer for at least some hours to give a nice flavor. As the cheese itself is moist and tender already, it is not essential to set it for 24 hours. Add ginger-garlic paste, black pepper, red chilly powder to give it a good color, and lemon juice for the zesty fun. Also, add some cream or curd to the paneer to provide it with a creamy texture.
- To make the masala add some cumin seeds, coriander seeds, dried red chili, fennel seeds, and black peppercorn in the pan and roast it for a few minutes. Grind them all to make the whole spices masala.
- Add Cardamon sticks and cumin seeds in the hot oil on the wok (Kadai).
- Add garlic-ginger paste and onion and green chilly and saute them till they’re brown.
- Add the special masala that you have made.
- Salt to taste and add water to make the curry thick or dry according to your preferences.
- Cook them all till the spices and gravy flavor are infused together beautifully.
- Garnish it with some coriander and cream to make it presentable.
- You are ready to serve a delicious meal to your friends and family.
Fun tip: You can also add chicken in the same recipes if you are a “meat lover.”
If you do not like to cook food but enjoy devouring it, you can always visit Sylvania Indian Restaurant.