Is your child a gardener? Then allow him to provide gardening services to customers who are looking for someone to take care of their gardens.
Simple actions that your child can perform include:
- Weeding is a process of removing weeds from a garden.
- Debris removal
- Fertilizing the soil is a process that involves adding nutrients to the soil.
- Pruning shrubs, trees, and plants
- Planting flowers and vegetables
He can also provide outdoor maintenance services while he’s at it.
Service Provider for Garage Sales
What do you think about volunteering at garage sales? Don’t stop there, though. He can also arrange for the disposal of undesirable household objects on his own (with your consent).
Here are a few necessities:
- Sale items are advertised via flyers.
- Placards or signs
- Tables and chairs that fold
- Small banknotes and coins are acceptable forms of payment.
- Stickers or price tags
Maker of Greeting Cards
Making greeting cards is an enjoyable hobby that, if done correctly, may easily evolve into a lucrative business enterprise.
Your child can design his own products and sell them online or in person. But, first and foremost, you must understand how to establish a greeting card business, correct?
Obtain the necessary card-making supplies. This includes the following:
- Bone Folder Paper Trimmer
- Pick that is retractable
- 12-inch ruler with retractable pen knife
- Cutting mat with a grid that self-heals
It’s not too late for your child to come up with a brilliant idea. In truth, he isn’t the only kid who has come up with brilliant innovations. Take a peek around.
As a result, your youngster can utilise his imagination to create a new product or service. He can, on the other hand, choose to market his concepts.
As an inventor, he’ll make a lot of money in any direction he chooses.
Designer of Jewelry
Personal ornaments such as necklaces, bracelets, and rings are worn by the majority of people. As a result, your child can begin designing jewellery and selling it for a profit.
Take a look at these creative DIY jewellery projects and ideas.
Remember how we said Etsy is a fantastic location to sell handmade items? Aside from selling your jewellery at craft fairs, make sure to promote it on Etsy.
Continue reading to learn about the different types of jewellery you may make:
Busking as a juggler
Only a few people have the ability to juggle.
Throwing multiple things in the air, catching them, and keeping them moving so that at least one is always in the air is a difficult task.
That is why people enjoy juggling and will gladly pay to watch a juggler perform.
Do you believe your child can juggle? Allow him to start a juggling business right now.
Regular mowing is required to keep a beautiful lawn in good shape.
Most homeowners, though, are too preoccupied to mow their overgrown lawns. Or they’re simply fed up with mowing their lawns.
It’s no surprise that some teenagers make six figures mowing lawns.
Your child can also join them by working as a lawn care provider.
When you get home at night, do your leaves give you a filthy look?
When you go out in the morning, do you give the leaves a filthy look?
That kind of tension is unnecessary for either of you. It’s time to think about hiring a leaf removal company.
In the fall, when the leaf removal company is thriving, your youngster can start one. As a result, his client’s time is freed up to enjoy the rest of the fall season (without giving dirty looks).
He only requires a rake and a pair of good-fitting work gloves.
For starters, he may charge a nominal fee to rake the lawns of his neighbours. If all goes well, he’ll be able to combine leaf collection with grass mowing (as we’ve already mentioned).
Picking up pinecones is another clean-up activity that could pay off handsomely.
Video Games Streamed Live
So, here’s how you can help your child produce some dough.
He can earn money as a Twitch streamer by sharing a portion of the site’s revenue, which comes from contributions, membership fees, goods sales, and adverts on their own channel.
If you’ve never heard of Twitch.tv, you’ll enjoy these Twitch statistics and facts.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if your child could earn some money by collecting stickers? We’re sure you’d be ecstatic.
Stickers have existed for quite some time. In some schools, there are even sticker clubs. Making stickers, on the other hand, can grow into a lucrative company for any kid looking to supplement their income.
Working as a tiny barista with your teen is another fantastic way for them to make money while gaining experience.
Fortunately, every town has dozens of coffee shops and drive-through espresso bars.
That makes it simple for your enterprising adolescent to make some money while working in a fun environment (which most teenagers would enjoy).
You’ve probably observed that teenagers frequent coffee shops, right? To put it another way:
- Coffee shops have evolved into social gathering places.
- The coffee shop is a popular hangout spot before and after school.
- The coffee shop is a gathering place for friends as well as a location to be seen.
These are the obligations that your youngster should expect to fulfil when he gives small barista services at a neighbouring coffee shop:
- Getting ready to open the store
- Work areas, coffee machines, and equipment should all be cleaned.
- Coffee beans are ground
- Putting together stock displays
- Taking orders and collecting money
- Creating and serving light snacks and meals
- Keeping inventory records and placing fresh orders
- Getting the store ready to close
Aside from that, he’ll have to:
- Improve your customer service abilities.
- Being a tiny barista is a terrific way to earn money and who knows, tips may start rolling in as well.
- Be able to work individually as well as in a team
- Adapt to working in a fast-paced atmosphere Love the fragrance of fresh coffee doesn’t hurt either